Saturday, November 24, 2012

I have lived thru another Black Friday!!!!

Black Friday has come and gone... and I am still standing.  A bit wobbly and I do have a limp.  But still here and still feisty!!!

Now I just have to get on the ball and wrap and get the rest of the home-made stuff done.  That is gonna be a killer.  Today is my "get done" day.  Tom & Vin away at hockey in Antigo.  Morghan gone to a friend's house for the day and now my dining room is ripped apart and getting a clean so I can set up my Snow Tree or maybe I will do my Red & Gold Tree... hmmmmm.... oh, the choices.  I am partial to my Snow Tree though, those dang snow creatures are just too dang cute!

So, as you can tell I am working really hard and getting all my stuff since I am sitting here typing and thinking that I should call my dad to bring over lunch... hee hee!!!  We will see.  I have got to get moving as I know that no one else will get the stuff done.

and I am off!!!

no, I'm not....  So, dining room, tree up, stuff wrapped, and maybe Christmas Cards....

Oh, the INSANITY!!!!!

TTYL,

XOXOX

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had a very relaxing Sunday. Watching B.D. Pt 2 again (3rd time), went grocery shopping, made my lunch & then plopped on the couch to do a whole lot of nuttin' honey =D

You should take it easy! What did the dr. say?